Tuesday, October 27, 2009


November has been a busy month. I have loved following the boards and hearing all of the good news - referrals and successful court dates! Although I still am a long way from a referral all of the good news makes it feel like it is going to happen.

In the non adoption part of my life - well the month seemed to go by quickly. My granddad passed away suddenly which was difficult for the family. I was heading to England in November with my family in order to spend some time with him. We have decided to still continue with the trip however this will be much different. I am saddened by the lost but thankful that he went peacefully and without pain. He will be missed!

It has also been very busy at work and I have been spending time with a friend who is moving away. Although this is a positive move for her she will be missed greatly. I suppose this just gives me one more place to visit :)

Finally - this marks 8 months waiting; part of me is surprised that it is already 8 months and the other part of me feels like this has been the longest 8 months of my life!! I hope November continues to bring good news to people! I love watching all of the names cross off the list (and mine get higher of course:) ).

2 comments:

Adopting1Soon said...

Sorry to hear about your granddad. Grand dad's are so special.

Hang in there with the wait. Hopefully you are more getting very close :-)

Dancin' Momma said...

So sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you are still able to enjoy your trip.