Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

I must say that 2009 has been a full year! This time last year I was waiting for my dossier to travel to its numerous destinations before finally landing in Ethiopia in Feb! Since that time I find that all I think about is the adoption (probably the numerous blogs I follow don't help this :)). I am excited that in 2010 (hopefully!!!) I will get a referral and this time next year be waiting to travel :) Although I know with increasing timelines and such this might not be a possiblity but I have decided to stay positive and hope for the shorter of the long wait.

I wish everyone a happy new year and hope that this year brings good news to many! I hope that those of you waiting to travel do so VERY soon! and those waiting here much good news in the new year.

3 comments:

hazel said...

2010 will be amazing for you.

Happy New Year!!

Dancin' Momma said...

Happy New Year!

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Here's to a brand new year!