After reading tons of peoples international adoption blogs I decided that this was something that might help pass the time while waiting for my little one.
I have wanted to adoption since I was about 10 years old. Initially my dreams were to adopt from Haiti. For years I had researched into this process and the orphanages, agencies, etc... that I would need to have information about. After much soul searching and realizing that due to the volitility and political issues this program was not for me at this time. At this point I began looking into other programs. Instantly Ethiopia came to mind; after looking into this program I decided that this was the way to go. I liked the care that these children recieved and am very interested in all the cultural aspects. So began the journey....
In August 2008 I began submitting paperwork and decided on which coordinator and agency to use throughout the process. In September I had my home study and am not currently waiting for it to return and recieve provinical approval.
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment