Sunday, January 4, 2009

I have been reading many different blogs over the past few days and all the wonderful things that people have reflected on in their past year as well as what they hope the New Year will bring. This has made me think a great deal about what 2009 will bring for me. At this point I am pretty sure a referal will not come in the year 2009 for me - but it will bring me much closer. I am hoping that my file moves quickly through all the steps in order to get to Ethiopia asap! I hope that 2009 will be a year of patience and filled with lots of activity :) I find that lately all I think about is adoption which I think is going to make this next year an exciting yet challenging year. With that being said I look forward to next New Years when I know I will be one step closer and hopefully have a referral soon after that!

Outside the adoption world I hope that the New Year will be filled with adventures and that I continue to meet new and amazing people as I have over the past few months. I hope to get out to the mountains more and enjoy some new hikes/snowshoeing! I also look forward to being able to playing on my Aussie Rules football team again this year as I was pretty much not able to play last year due to my surgery!

And the rest of what 2009 will bring is yet to be discovered .......

No comments: