Today I received a parcel from my secret pal. One day I will figure out how to put pictures on here but until then I will just try to describe :) My baby received his/her first toy/stuff animal. It is a giraffe that makes all sorts of noises (squeaks, rattles), it has a mirror on the front, some rings and is sooo cute! I also received animal bath toys - you know the fun ones that squirt water :) The parcel also included a book called We Belong Together (a book about adoption and families). I have not heard of this book before and it is very cute! I was spoiled rotten once again from my secret pal!
Although I am very far away from a referral and even further away from travel, every day it feels just a bit closer and more "real" if that makes sense. I hope all of those people waiting for referals hear good news this week! My thoughts are with you!
7 years ago

1 comment:
Congrats! I more step crossed off. Hope it all moves fast (if such a thing can be in int'l adoption).
Post a Comment