Saturday, February 28, 2009

Officially Waiting!!!!!

My file was sent from Edmonton to Addis on Feb 19. After travelling to Memphis, Paris, Dubai it landed in Ethiopia on Feb 24!!! Since that time I have been stalking the fed ex web page waiting for any update. I called CAFAC yesterday and they said to check back next week as it might be until then before it gets picked up. However I decided to go against that and check this morning and to my surprise it was picked up this morning!!!!! So I guess that means that I am OFFICIALLY WAITING!!!! Now I realize this is going to be a very long wait but also very excited about it!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You must be so relieved that the paper chase is done. Go out and celebrate this weekend. You are now officially a mom in waiting.

Hopefully the wait to referral goes quickly for you.

Eileen

The Turgeon Expansion said...

Great news!!! It's such a high to know next stop is your referral!

Tammy said...

Congratulations on officially expecting! Yeah!