I haven't posted in the last month as it has been a very busy one. I just got back from Mexico -- one week just being able to relax!!! Something that was much needed as this time of year at work for me is always a bit insane :) I got back two days ago and then realized that another month had passed.
While I was in Mexico my mom found a fantastic deal on a beautiful crib so she emailed me and decided to pick it up. So I guess that is my first big baby purchase :) I know I am still so far away from a referral but that makes it feel just one bit closer. Now I suppose I need to start thinking about what I am going to do in the room - and honestly.....no idea at this point :)
It has been fun watching everyone elses blog - was weird to be in Mexico and not checking. I wondered about referrals and if anyone had received one. So once I was home this was the first thing that I checked :) I hope that next week there is some good news!
7 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment