Friday, May 15, 2009

Good news!

This week has been good news for many people. Hazel received a referral for a beautiful baby girl! Shelley and her family received good news from court that they are officially the parents of their gorgeous baby boy! I am not close to either of these two stages yet but the excitment of seeing other people go through them is wonderful! I can not even imagine how I will feel a year from now as I am so much closer to this stage!!!!

Congrats to both of you and hopefully next week brings more referrals for all of those long time waiters!

3 comments:

Dancin' Momma said...

Thank you! I hope you get to experience it very soon... just without the extreme wait post referral! It does happen, it really does!!!

And I will quite happily go pick up my son to free up a bed for your little one. Just tell that darn Cdn Govt to issue our visa lickety split! :)

Our baby Zambia said...

It was good news - you're right. Thought I would introduce myself. My name is Andrea and I am with Imagine and am waiting for almost 4 months for a baby girl under 6 months. You are so close to me in wait times. I just keep thinking that we cant get further away from the end, right?
Anyway, I look forward to following your journey and hoping that all goes smoothly for you.
Andrea H

hazel said...

Hey, I only just saw this!! THANK YOU for the shout out!