Sunday, June 28, 2009

Four Months Down!


Four months waiting down --- many many many more to go! I have found that the last four months have flown by expect for the last week of every month when I seem to be very focused on my ticker and the very slow pace that it moves. Today at four months I had many thoughts going through my head; will this time next year be the time I get a referral? Will have still be waiting for many more months (a high possibility the way things are going now), when will I travel? And many more questions going through my head. Last week I emailed all of my immigration information to CAFAC which means that all there is left to do at this point is wait :( From this email I received a lovely and encouraging email back! I have to say I am more than pleased with the coordinator that I have chosen :)

Now that work is starting to slow a bit for the summer I plan to keep busy in the outdoors and enjoy the next two months while trying not to wish time away :)

1 comment:

Our baby Zambia said...

Big milestone - congratulations.