7 years ago
Friday, November 6, 2009
Blah!
Today was filled with mixed emotions for me. I was in a baby store (yes probably not a great idea!) and I was so excited about being a mom. Then I thought - man this process is long! Wouldn't it be nice if we only had to wait the 9 months like those excepting a biological child :) I know once I get a referral all the waiting will just fade away but for today I find it hard. It is funny because I expected the longest wait when I started hoping that would make it not so hard....but the reality...it is HARD! I would have to say the one thing that helps in this process is being able to follow everyone elses blogs and their experiences as that makes it feel real! That is the end of my rant....one side is so excited to be a mom and feels like this is getting closer - the other side feels like it is forever away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
The waiting sucks :(
Post a Comment