Sunday, March 21, 2010

Okay so finally I have some time to sit down and figure out how to add a picture on here to show the first blanket that I have made for baby. This was a very simple one but I fell in love with the material so had to get it :)   I haven't decided what I will make next - right now I am working on a adult quilt for my mom...almost finished it but at the slow part so will be awhile before I post that. 

 













 


                                                                                

6 comments:

Kendra said...

Looks great! I am not a sewer but wish I was so I could pass the wait time doing something productive. This blanket will come in very handy when baby is home.

Anonymous said...

that is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Hello, talented lady! So cute!

Dancin' Momma said...

Great job!!!!!

hazel said...

How beautiful! I love the fabric. You really did a great job.

Connie said...

Gorgeous! I love it!