7 years ago
Friday, May 28, 2010
15 Months!
Today marks 15 months since my file landed in Ethiopia. I have to say this month flew by and part of me is wondering where May went! Each week was so busy that I didn't have time to sit and think much about the adoption (although always in the back of my mind) - part of this is a blessing because with the increasing time lines the wait is hard. With that being said there have been many referrals this month for little baby boys and hearing others stories about referrals always brings a smile to my face as well as makes the process feel more "real" and that it will happen. Being the planner that I am the unknown is proving to be difficult at times :) I suspect that the summer will go by fast as it seems to already be filled with fun and company!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats on the next milestone and maintaining your sanity :)
Here's to a busy, happy summer to keep you occupied :-)
I hope you'll be joining us at Afrikadey this year!
Post a Comment