1.5 years since my dossier landed in Ethiopia and just over two years since I began this crazy journey! I have to say that I still love hearing people's good news however this also comes with bad - longer wait times in all areas of the journey that continue to get longer. A part of me is trying to prepare for not having my baby home until 2012 but the other part of me finds this much more of a wait incredibly long! I will try to keep a positive attitude and belief that the baby that is meant for me will come in due time :)
This post will be kept short a sweet as to remain positive :) Hoping that everyone recieves good news regarding visa's and referrals that have been waiting SO long!
7 years ago

1 comment:
Man, what a tough wait to slog through. At least you are moving forward and not stuck due to some paperwork snafu or the like. How's that for a positive spin?
Post a Comment