Thursday, December 18, 2008

I haven't posted anything for a bit now as my life has been very busy lately with work and Christmas around the corner. All the relatives have been slowly trickling in and this year looks like it is going to be a fun one.

I received news today that my file was sent to foreign affairs! They say that it is really slow right now; it used to take about 2 weeks and is currently ranging between 6-8 weeks. I will count on the long wait and hopefully be pleasantly surprised with a shorter wait. Then it will be sent to the Ethiopian Embassy which can take up to 25 days. Once this is done my whole dossier is sent to the provincial government and off to Ethiopia! This is still a bit away but closer every day!

2 comments:

hazel said...

I just wanted to thank you for commenting on my blog and congratulations on the progress on your file. You'll have your dossier in Ethiopia in no time!

Merry Christmas!

Hazel

Tammy said...

I sure hope your dossier is completed quickly and on its way to Ethiopia soon!

Hope you had a great Christmas!