7 years ago
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Secret Pal makes day!
Yesterday I got my approval in the mail and sent it off to CAFAC today! On my way back from the post office I stopped at the mail box - not expecting anything as I already got the mail I was waiting for. To my surprise there was my parcel from my secret pal!!!! I can't tell you how amazing this timing was as this truly has been a challenging week. Decembers theme was something for travel or something Ethiopian. My secret pal send me a beautiful poem in a home made card (he/she must be a scrapbooker as they send the most beautiful cards). Then she sent me a change pad travel system - a very cool one !, a super soft Disney blanket - the perfect size for traveling, some bibs, a soft baby book, and an Ethiopian Amharic book. Each parcel was individually wrapped with a little note on each one. So much thought and care into each parcel that I receive! It is very strange to be getting stuff for my baby when I am so early in the process - but very cool all the same!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like your Secret Pal is spoiling you just as mine is...fun though isn't it?
Sure is fun! I am very spoiled!
Post a Comment