7 years ago
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Mail surprise!
I was coming home from a long day -- make that week at work today and stopped by the mail and guess what I recieved! Well yes a ton of junk mail and tucked between that was a parcel noticed. Althought it said I couldn't go until tomorrow after 1 I decided to chance it - and it was my Ministry Approval!!!!!!! One more step completed! Tomorrow I will be sure to send the whole package off to CAFAC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations again, Michelle...it is such a big step in this journey! Look forward to being able to congratulate you on 'officially expecting' when your dossier arrives in Ethiopia. Hope CAFAC doesn't hold on to it for too long. IA only had it for a day until they sent it to Ottawa. Within 2 weeks it was in Addis.
Hope it goes quickly!
Post a Comment