Saturday, January 24, 2009

Good Morning!

I woke up this morning feeling under the weather as I am beginning to get sick. I had assumed that I would not get any news on my dossier this week since it was Saturday however a few weeks back I had signed up so that they would email me when my tracking number moved with Canada post. So this morning I open my email and to my surprise my dossier arrived back at CAFAC late yesterday!!! Heres hoping that it moves quickly now from CAFAC to the Embassy so that it can be off to Ethiopia soon!

I am still a little bit asleep this morning so I am hoping this post makes some sense :)

2 comments:

Janice said...

Great news! Those little surprises are always nice. Here's hoping everything goes smoothly from here on in.

Gina said...

Congratulations Michelle! It's so fun to track your dossier movement. Hope it moves quickly through authentication!