Sunday, January 18, 2009

I haven't posted in a couple weeks - partly because there has not been much change and partly because it has been a busy few weeks.

This weekend I attended a Ethiopian Christmas celebration. I have to say this was a fantastic event!!! There were about 90 people present....many children and new people to meet. It seems as though every time I attend these events I meet different people. Each with their own adoption story and all in different stages of the process. There were a few people present from the Ethiopian community here and one man who gave an amazing speech! He expressed his gratitude to all the people who adopt from Ethiopia.

I am hoping that this week brings good new and that my papers return to CAFAC from foreign affairs so that they can move onto the next step! Due to the length of time this has been taking recently I doubt this will happen but it doesn't hurt to hope :)

1 comment:

Janice said...

Hope you get papers back from foreign affairs. It was a long wait for us too.