It has been such a busy week that I didn't get the chance to sit down and write in my blog. My secret pal parcel arrived this week! It was fantastic!! In it was one of my favorite books "I love you forever" , some forever family fridge magnets, a "waiting" pendant and a cool book to record special moments. Receiving these packages is always so fun and I have to say that my secret pal defiantly spoils me rotten!!!
I also got an email from CAFAC last week and they had called the Ethiopian embassy (in Canada) to see if my documents arrived since the tracking system was not working and CAFAC had sent them last Tuesday. Apparently they have already been authenticated and the lady at CAFAC said they should be back this week!!! I hope they made it back as after this step is some compliing (by CAFAC) and photocopying and then my file will be sent to the Alberta Government on its way to Ethiopia!!!! I am hoping to be "offically waiting" soon!
7 years ago

1 comment:
Hmm... I like the secret parcel pal idea... how do I get me one of those??
Oh and I see you are following my blog, welcome! And I'm going to be following yours too.
Post a Comment