Wow what a week the last one was! Many referrals went out to families who have waited many many months to get their first glimpse of their new family members (between 18 and 21 months!!). Congrats to all of you and I hope court dates come quick for you!
I just got back from the August long weekend at my family's cabin in Kimberley. Every August long I am joined by friends from University and their families to catch up and enjoy the beautiful weather. This year was very hot!!! and fun was had by all! I look forward to one day being able to take my little one out there, not only to introduce to all those people who are important in my life but also for my little one to experience the lake as this was an important part of my life as a child.
7 years ago

1 comment:
One of those waiters was us! Hang in there, the wait is long, but sooo worth it once you see a face. Keep a positive attitude and the time will fly..
Post a Comment