A happy thanksgiving to everyone! This year I have much to be thankful for so I am not going to go into all of them here. I do want to say however that I am thankful for friends and family as well as the incredible support they have provided me and continue to! I am also thankful that I started the adoption process when I did - despite the every lengthening time lines I am happy to be over 7 months into waiting rather than just starting out and enduring a much longer wait! Although I do not think next year I will have a baby home with me to be thankful for - I do hope that I will have a referral by next year (I know I am being very hopeful with the time lines changing so much!).
I wish everything a great thanksgiving and much to be thankful for in the next year! Bring on court dates and referrals!!!!!
7 years ago

2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment