Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I wanted to send out a congrats to Hazel and Ramona who recieved word today that their travel visas are in!! After 9 months of waiting since their referrals they will get to see their beautiful children next week!!! Happy travelling :)

4 comments:

hazel said...

THANK YOU!!!! Next time I see you, I'll have Biset with me

:-D

Ramona said...

Thank you! It's crazy- we've waited so long yet still not ready to zip those suitcase shut!!! But it's true- Hazel and I are off! YES!

Ramona

Connie said...

This is very exciting! I can't wait to see Ramona's babies at the airport when they return!!

PS: I don't remember if I've commented on this before, but we've been waiting for a referral almost exactly as long as you! It's been almost a year, YIKES!

Long Journey Big Dreams said...

Connie I am not sure I have heard from you before - will be nice to follow your journey as well as mine.