7 years ago
Saturday, March 6, 2010
Today I say good by the my 20's and hello to a new decade of my life. I have to say the last 10 years have been filled with ups and downs. I finished all my schooling, bought my own home, and started into a career that I love! In this time I have met many life long friends - people who mean the world to me and have supported me in more ways than I can ever have imagined. The end of this decade also was the start of the adoption process! As I enter into my 30's I look forward to continuing on my adoption journey, seeing the beautiful face of my baby and becoming a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday, and in two months I'll be joining you on that next decade thing. :)
Yay! Turning 30 was a great relief - - hope you enjoy it :)
Happy Birthday!!!
Hope this year bring you MANY things to celebrate!!
A belated Happy Birthday to you, my friend. Your 30s will be an amazing time of your life filled with so many more new and magnificent firsts!
Post a Comment