This month was a busy one for me. I moved into a new job this week so have spent this month trying to wrap up as much stuff at the old one as possible (in both jobs for a short time). I am excited about the change and hope that it will help make time fly as I wait :) My new work place is well aware of my adoption plans and 100% supportive which is great!
This month my cousin and her two children (4 months and 2.5 years) were in town for almost three weeks. It was lots of fun and nice to be around the little ones so much! I look forward to the day that my child can meet them all!
Not much else to report at this milestone - I am hoping that referrals continue to come and wait times stabilize or speed up!
7 years ago

2 comments:
Good! Another month down!!
Looking forward to introducing you to B on Sunday :-)
I can not wait to see her again Hazel! I am loving the pictures on your blog!
Post a Comment