I hope everyone is having a great holiday season. It has been nice to see some movement again in the adoption world and although I am still many months away it gives much hope to see people get referrals, visa's and travel to pick up their little ones. This Christmas season was a difficult one for sure, who would have thought when I started that I would not even had a referral by now. However I was surrounded by friends and family which made for a wonderful time. Hopefully by this time next year I will have a picture of my little one - I can only hope s/he will be in my arms :)
May the New Year continue to bring much good news!
7 years ago

3 comments:
Happy New Year to you too!
Can you email me? I am also a single-adopting mom from Canada and I'd like to connect, but I don't see an email address on your site. Thank you, Melissa
Hi Melissa,
Just sent you an email
Michelle
Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment