7 years ago
Sunday, October 9, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving!
I know I haven't posted in quite some time. To be honest I didn't know what to say except arhg..... for month 30 and then 31 of waiting. I thought however today was a good day to post and wish everyone a happy thanksgiving! I have so much in my life to be faithful for and I think in the midst of all of the adoption craziness those things get taken for granted or forgotten about. Today is a day to remember all of those things and celebrate them with friends and family! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! (and here is hoping next year there is even more to be thankful for!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Thanksgiving to you! And here's to hoping that next year you will have even more to be thankful for!
Post a Comment